Singapore S Pass Cancellation Services
S Pass Cancellation, you must cancel an S Pass if the pass holder no longer works for you.
|When to cancel the pass|
Within 1 week after the last day of notice.
|Who can cancel||WorkPass Pte Ltd – Your Appointed MOM Licensed Employment Agency|
|How long it takes||Cancellation is immediate, unless you are submitting an advance cancellation request.|
|When levy stops||1 day before cancellation|
- If the pass holder has left Singapore permanently, you must cancel the S Pass within 1 week from the departure date, unless it has expired.
- Once the S Pass is cancelled, all the related Dependant’s Passes, Long-Term Visit Passes and Work Permits for the family will also be cancelled.
You need to:
- Give reasonable notice of the pass holder’s repatriation.
- Seek tax clearance from the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS).
- Settle all outstanding employment issues that the pass holder may raise, including salary payment.
- Buy an air ticket and pay for any connecting transport costs to the international port of entry in your pass holder’s home country/region nearest to their hometown, unless the pass holder agrees in writing to bear the cost.
- If the S pass holder has left Singapore permanently, you must cancel the S Pass within 1 week from the departure date, unless it has expired.