Long Term Visit Pass Application Services
WorkPass Pte Ltd is a registered employment agency and has been approved and licensed by the Ministry of Manpower to handle the Long Term Visit Pass Application on your behalf. We can help with the initial stage, eligibility criteria, and all required compliance checks, right through to the actual application process itself.
The long term visit pass is a relocation visa issued to selected family members of Employment Pass, S Pass holders, EntrePass holders or Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) holders. The pass holder can live and work in Singapore without the need to apply for an entry visa when the main holder is active in Singapore.
How To Apply Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) In Singapore
If you are planning to move to Singapore with your family, you will need to apply for a long-term visit pass (LTVP) for your parents, common-law spouse, and step-child. A long-term visit pass allows your family members to live and work in Singapore.
The process of applying for a long-term visit pass can be a long and complicated one. There are many different documents and information that you will need to submit, and the application must be submitted online to MOM for approval.
You can, however, make the process easier by using our services that specializes in long-term visit pass application services. We can help you with the entire process, from start to finish. Read on to learn more about how we can assist you with long-term visit pass application services in Singapore!
|Who is it for||Common-law spouse, step-child or handicapped child of an eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders. Those earning over $12,000 can also bring in their parents.|
|Apply LTVP||WorkPass Pte Ltd – Your Appointed MOM Licensed Employment Agency – EA|
|Duration||Up to 2 years, tied to the validity of the main work pass|
|Is it renewal||Yes.|
|Work in Singapore||Yes. Eligible Long Term Visit Pass holders may be able to work here if they find job|
|Levy and quota||No. foreign worker levy or quota is not required.|
Higher Approval Rate, Faster Processing Time!
Steps To Apply Long Term Visit Pass
Steps → Who does this → How long it takes
Submit Long-Term Visit Pass Application → WorkPass Pte Ltd → Application status outcome: Within 3 weeks for most cases.
Issue Long Term Visit Pass → WorkPass Pte Ltd → Immediate processing
Card Registration → Foreigner → Not applicable
Receive Long-Term Visit Pass Card → Authorised recipients or the foreigner → Receive within 5 working days after fingerprint and photo registration, or document verification
How much is the MOM fee?
- When submitting the LTVP application: MOM cost: $105 fee for each pass
- When getting the pass issued: MOM cost $225 fee for each pass
- $30 for each Multiple Journey Visa (If applicable)
- You can submit the application along with the main pass holder’s work pass application or at a later date. Submit a separate application for each family member.
- If the foreigner is in Singapore with a visit pass that will expire before the Long Term Visit Pass is issued, MOM won’t be able to extend the visit pass.
- You should only bring in the foreigner when the pass is approved. They don’t need to be in Singapore when you apply and we won’t be able to extend their visit pass.
Submitting Long Term Visit Pass application
- Authorised WORKPASS to submit long term visit pass application on your behalf
- Candidate’s LTVP application form
- Applicant passport
- Applicant documents
- Documents and information reviewed and submit online to MOM
- We’ll monitor and check your application status. It may take longer if additional information is required
- Upon long term visit pass approval, We will send you the in-principle approval (IPA) letter and the pass holder’s copy of the IPA to the candidate.
- After you receive the IPA, you have the following period of time to bring the foreigner to Singapore and get the pass issued: Long Term Visit Pass of EP holder 6 month: Dependant of S Pass holder 2 months
- Has a pre-approved single-entry visa for the candidate to enter Singapore.
Request for issuance of pass
When: Employment Pass (EP) holders, within 6 months of in-principle approval (IPA). S Pass holders, within 2 months of IPA.
The candidates must be in Singapore when ‘WORKPASS’ carry out these steps to get the pass issued:
- We’ll issue the pass upon receiving the required information and documents from you
- Once the long term visit pass is issued, We will email you the notification letter. The notification letter is valid for 1 month from the date of issue and:
- Allows the foreigner to travel in and out of Singapore while waiting for the long term visit pass card.
- We will book an appointment for card registration of fingerprints and photo taking. (if required)
NOTE: If the candidate needs more time to complete the card registration procedures, we can assist to request to extend the validity of the notification letter.
We will need the following information to get the pass issued:
- Foreigner’s passport details
- Foreigner’s Singapore contact details
- Foreigner’s current Short-Term Visit Pass (STVP) or immigration pass details
- Foreigner’s Singapore residential address
- Singapore residential or office address to receive the foreigner’s card
- Details of up to 3 authorised recipients to receive the card (their mobile number, email address and NRIC number/FIN/passport number)
We may also need to upload PDF copies of these documents:
- Foreigner’s passport page showing the date of arrival in Singapore
- Completed medical examination form or medical declaration form
- Completed declaration form (attached to the foreigner’s IPA letter)
NOTE: If you need more time to get the pass issued as the foreigners are waiting for their medical results, we can assist to extend their STVP within 1 week before the STVP expires and upload the doctor’s memo stating the medical results collection date.
Example: If the STVP expires on 10 February, please only submit the request from 3 February.
Thumbprint and photo taking for Long-Term Visit Pass card
We’ll make an appointment for the candidates to register. (If applicable)
Dependants of Employment Pass holders:
- Place: Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC)
- When: Within 2 week after pass is issued
Dependants of S Pass holders:
- Place: MOM Services Centre – Hall C
- When: Within 1 week after pass is issued
For the appointment, the candidate should bring:
- Original passport
- Appointment letter
- Notification letter
Long Term Visit Pass card delivery
When: Within 5 working days after registration or document verification
MOM will deliver the card to the given address within 5 working days after the candidate registers and gets the documents verified.
If the candidate does not need to register, MOM will deliver the card within 5 working days after checking the documents.
The authorised recipients will get an SMS or email with the delivery details at least 1 working day before the delivery.
If card delivery fails
After two unsuccessful deliveries, you’ll have to collect the card at the relevant services centre which they visited for the card registration.
The foreigner or an authorised person can collect it 3 working days after the second attempted delivery. They don’t need an appointment.
Bring along these documents for card collection:
- Candidate’s original passport
- Notification letter
If you authorise someone to collect it on your behalf, make sure they bring these along:
- An authorisation letter from the employer
- NRIC or passport for verification
Documents require such as copies of passport details and birth or marriage certificates along with the LTVP application.
- Personal particulars page of the candidate’s passport to apply for a Long Term Visit Pass.
Additional documents depending on the family member you are applying for:
- Common-law spouse
Any one of the following:
- Copy of the common-law marriage certificate.
- An affidavit by the work pass holder and their spouse declaring that they are in a common-law relationship recognised under the laws of their home country. The affidavit must also be notarised in their home country.
- A letter from the home country’s embassy of the work pass holder or spouse acknowledging that they are in a common-law relationship recognised under the laws of their country.
Unmarried handicapped children above 21 years of age
- A letter or report from a medical practitioner on the child’s condition.
Unmarried stepchildren under 21 years of age
- A copy of the court order on the child’s custody.
- A letter from the other biological parent stating there is no objection to bringing the child to Singapore.
- Verification of Vaccination Requirements (for entry to Singapore) document issued by HPB is needed for foreign-born children who meet these conditions:
- Aged 12 years old and below.
- Applying for a new LTVP – this includes those whose LTVPs have expired or been cancelled for more than 30 days.
Existing DP, LTVP and Student’s Pass holders do not need this document.
- A copy of the work pass holder’s birth certificate that states the names of the parents.
MOM may ask for other documents when they review the application.
You can apply for a LTVP for your family if you meet all these requirements:
- Hold an Employment Pass or S Pass.
- Earn a minimum fixed monthly salary of $6,000. This is based on your salary, and not based on your combined household income.
- Are sponsored by an established, Singapore-registered company (usually your employer).
You can get a pass for the following family members:
- Common-law spouse.
- Unmarried handicapped children above 21 years old.
- Unmarried step-children under 21 years old.
- Parents – only for those earning a fixed monthly salary of at least $12,000.
If you are legally married or have children, you may be eligible for a Dependant’s Pass.
Note: Family members of Employment Pass holders who chose to apply as an overseas ICT under WTO GATS or an applicable FTA are not eligible for Dependant’s Passes or Long Term Visit Passes, except where they are specifically covered by an applicable FTA and meet the prevailing criteria for consideration.