Foreign Worker Recruitment Agent, Employment Agency In Singapore
(Foreign worker agency) in Singapore provides placement, sourcing, employment, recruitment supply foreign construction, manufacture, and service sector skilled to unskilled general workers from,
- Malaysian worker, Malaysia
- PRC worker, China worker, People’s Republic Of China
- Vietnamese worker, Vietnam
- Burmese worker, Myanmar
- Filipino worker, Philippine
- Taiwanese worker, Taiwan
- Korean worker, South Korea
- Bangladeshis worker, Bangladesh & Indian worker, India
Our Service Include:
- Placement services of foreign workers
- Declaration of Business Activity – For First-Time Employers of Work Permit or S Pass Holders
- Submission for Work Pass Transactions Application, Renewal, Cancellation
- Shortlist suitable candidates, and arrange the interview session between the employer and the candidates
- Assist to purchase foreign worker security bond, medical insurance, work injury compensation insurance
- Foreign worker medical examination arrangement
- Assist to book air ticket
- Arrange foreign workers to report to MOM Services Centre, Employment Pass Services Centre for work pass card registration – register fingerprints and take photographs
- Repatriation services for foreign employees upon termination of the employment contract
- Provide replacement services of foreign worker in Singapore if required
- Provide consultation services, and MOM administrative support
Employ, Hiring Of Work Pass Foreign Workers
There are many reasons why you’d want to hire a work pass foreign worker. Given the size of Singapore’s talent pool, looking abroad appears to be the easy fix. But only at first glance. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll cover Singapore’s foreign manpower policies and fair hiring of foreign workers guidelines to the Service sector, Manufacturing sector, Construction Sector, Marine shipyard, and Process sector.
The foreign workers are Malaysian workers, People’s Republic Of China ‘PRC workers’, China workers, Vietnam workers, Myanmar workers, Philippine workers, Taiwan workers, South Korean workers, ‘Bangladesh workers & India workers in Singapore.
Many foreigners have unique talents, knowledge, and skills that would be useful for a growing business—especially in Singapore, where businesses are expected to face a 1.09 million labour deficit by 2030.
According to the Singapore Business Review, the size of Singapore’s financial and business services sector could reach US$29.2 billion by 2030. But that talent crunch could cause up to 25% of this potential to remain unrealized. Finding the right talent is going to be a challenge for many companies in the upcoming years.
The employment of all foreigners in Singapore is governed by the Employment of Foreigners Act (EFMA). In addition, some Singapore employment laws also apply to foreigners regardless of contract terms. This includes compensation for work-related injuries, maternity leave allowances, and parental leave.
All foreign workers need to obtain a work pass issued by the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM) before starting to work for an employer in Singapore. These work visas can be work permits, S passes or employment passes (EP). Work permits (WP) are issued to workers with basic skills in the approved country of origin, depending on which industry the worker will work. S Pass is a level above WP and is awarded to intermediate skilled foreigners such as technicians.
Many Singaporean companies are looking outside of the country to find the talent they need. But the Singaporean government wants to support its own citizens. To that end, they’ve designed laws and regulations designed to promote local hires where possible.
National guidelines and requirements, like those found in the Fair Considerations Framework, are crucial to protect the livelihoods of Singapore’s diverse workforce. But they also make it a tad more difficult for Singaporean companies to hire foreigners.
Extensive Employment Recruitment Agent Network
- Multi-specialty executive search team are able to tap into networks to help you discover the best talent using modern search methodology and traditional sources.
- Able to provide a large number of workers for the temporary, contract, and permanent within short notice for any facility, project, or event. No project is too small or too large for us.
- Popular HR outsourcing services have been well-liked by MNC and SME customers. Able to provide HR admin services, payroll processing, work pass processing at our location or your location. We are also able to help your foreign worker find a suitable dormitory.
- Foreign Worker Agency In Singapore. International talent solution with an intimate understanding of your unique features and requirements. A solid overseas network of foreign workers is from China, PRC, Malaysian, South Korea, Vietnam, Myanmar, Bangladesh, India, Taiwan, and the Philippines.
Understand what the industries require. Below are the industries most employment, recruitment agency in Singapore are specialized in:
- Advertising / Media / Communication / PR / Marketing research
- Aerospace & Aviation
- Architecture / Building & Construction worker / Infrastructure
- Banking / Financial Services / Insurance / Risk Management
- Business & Professional Services / Audit & Accounting / Legal
- Chemical / Petrochemical
- Commodities & Food / Process Automation / Wood & Paper
- Education / Training Services
- Electrical & Electronics / Semiconductor
- Energy / Utilities / Environmental
- FMCG / Retail / Leisure & Recreation / Entertainment / Sports
- Food Processing
- Healthcare Providers
- Heavy Industry / Shipbuilding
- Hotel / Travel / Tourism / Food & Beverage
- Information Technology / Telecommunication / eCommerce
- Logistics & Supply Chain / Transportation / Shipping
- Manufacturing & Production / Precision Engineering
- Oil & Gas / Offshore Marine
- Pharmaceutical / Medical Equipment / Life Science / Biotech
- Property Developer & Real Estate Management / Facilities Management