Singapore S Pass Renewal Services Include:
- Pre-renewal information and advising on Singapore S pass
- EP Online filing of (S Pass Renewal)
- Tracking of S Pass renewal status while under processing
- Liaising with Direct MOM officer in charge, if required
- Responding to MOM’s requests for additional information, if any
- Arranging for issuance of the S pass upon in-principle approval (IPA)
- Filing of unlimited appeal in case of rejection of S Pass renewal
Renew S Pass For Foreign Workers
You can apply to (renew S Pass) if you want the pass holder to continue working for you. This is provided you still meet the quota and other requirements.
Pass holders can only do their medical examinations for renewals in Phase 2 (Safe Transition period). MOM will email eligible employers what they need to do to renew passes expiring from 6 June 2020 to 15 July 2020. Please look out for MOM email. For pass holders who do not need to do a medical examination for renewal, you can proceed to get their passes issued.
When to renew S Pass:
- You can start renewing up to 6 months before the pass expires. You must renew before the expiry date. Check when you can start renewing.
Who can renew S Pass:
- Employer or appointed employment agency (EA).
What is the duration of the renewed S pass:
Up to 3 years.
Note: If the passport is valid for less than 3 years, the duration granted will only be up to 1 month before the expiry date of the passport.
How much it costs:
- MOM Cost $100 per renewal
How long it takes:
- Renew using EP Online: within 3 weeks for most cases.
Remember to apply for renewal early. Renewing early does not mean that you’ll lose the remaining days in your current pass. The duration of the renewed Spass will start when the current pass expires.
- If you miss the deadline, you must apply for a new S pass.
S Pass Renewal Procedure
The qualifying salary criteria for S Pass is $2,400.
Latest Requirement For Renewal S Pass Effective Date From 1st May 2021 $2,500
|S Pass expiry date||Can renew|
|1 Jan to 30 Jun 2019||Up to 1 year, based on eligibility criteria before 1 Jan 2019 ($2,200).|
|1 Jul to 31 Dec 2019||Up to 3 years, based on eligibility criteria after 1 Jan 2019 ($2,300).|
|1 Jan to 30 June 2020||Up to 1 year, based on eligibility criteria before 1 Jan 2020 ($2,300).|
|From 1 Jul 2020||Up to 3 years, based on eligibility criteria after 1 Jan 2020 ($2,400).|
- The pass holder has to meet the existing eligibility requirements.
- The pass holder’s passport must be valid for at least 7 months.
- You must have sufficient S Pass quota for your sector.
Log in to EP Online to apply for Spass renewal.
You can apply to renew 6 months (180 days) before the pass expires.
If your renewal is successful, you must:
- Print out the In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter in EP Online. It is valid for 60 days.
- Follow the instructions in the IPA to get the pass issued.
You must complete these steps before the S Pass expires.
You still need to pay levy throughout this period.
The S Pass will start when the current pass expires.
After the S pass is issued, print and check the notification letter to see:
|If notification letter states||The existing card|
|Getting a new S Pass card.||Must be returned according to instructions given in the notification letter.|
|Continue using the existing card.|
Must be kept by the pass holder.
Note: If you return it when you don’t need to, you have to pay $60 to replace the pass.
If you need to return the card to MOM, you can post it to Work Pass Division, Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764. You can use EP Online’s “card return” function to tell us why you are unable to return the card.