S Pass Renewal Fee
Per Renewal Inclusive Of MOM Cost
Our Services Include:
- Pre-Renewal information and advising on Singapore S Pass
- EP Online filing of “S Pass Renewal”
- Tracking S Pass renewal status while under processing
- Liaising with direct MOM officer in charge, if required
- Responding to MOM’s requests for additional information, if any
- Arranging for issuance of the S Pass upon in-principle approval (IPA)
- Filing of appeal in case of rejection of S Pass renewal
Renewing S Pass
If you want the pass holder to continue working for you, you can apply to “renew s pass”. This is assuming you continue to meet the quota and other requirements.
- If the renewal is approved, the in-principle approval letter (IPA) will state whether your pass holders must undergo a medical examination before you can issue their passes.
- If the pass holder is currently on a Stay-Home Notice or a Quarantine Order and is unable to complete your medical examinations, you can request more time to have your pass renewed. Pass holders are waiting for a new passport, you can also submit this request.
- If pass holders are unable to return to Singapore to renew their passes, please cancel them and reapply when the COVID-19 situation has stabilized.
- Please send all other pass holders for their medical examinations (if required).
Renew S Pass Procedure
When to renew S pass
Up to 6 months before pass expires, you can start renewing. You must renew your card before it expires.
Who can renew S pass
Employer or licensed employment agent (EA).
What is the validity period
Up to three years.
Note that if the passport is valid for less than three years, the duration granted will only be up to one month before the passport's expiry date.
How much does it cost
MOM cost $100 per S Pass renewal
How long does it take
Renewing S Pass through EP Online takes about 3 weeks in most cases.
Remember to apply for S pass renewal as soon as possible. You will not lose the remaining days on your current pass if you renew early. The renewed pass's duration will begin when the current pass expires.
You must apply for a new pass if you miss the deadline.
Requirements for S pass renewal
- S Pass renewal requires a qualifying salary of $2,400.
Note: The minimum qualifying salary for renewal applications will be raised to $2,500 on May 1, 2021.
To renew a S Pass, follow these steps:
- The holder of the pass must meet the existing eligibility requirements.
- The passport of the pass holder must be valid for at least 7 months.
- You must have an adequate S Pass quota for your industry.
Upon spass renewal
If your S Pass renewal is approved, you must:
- Print the In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter. It is valid for a period of 60 days.
- To obtain the pass, follow the instructions in the IPA.
These steps must be completed before the S Pass expires.
- Note: If the new S Pass is issued after the current one has expired, there may be levy penalties or an overstaying fine, or both.
- Throughout this time, you must continue to pay the levy.
The S Pass will start when the current pass expires.
After the S pass has been issued
After the pass is issued, print and review the notification letter to ensure that:
|IF NOTIFICATION LETTER STATES||THE EXISTING CARD|
|Getting a new card.|
Must be cut in half and discarded to prevent misuse.
As MOM need time to change the instructions in the eServices, pass cards, and letters, please ignore any instructions to return the card. Please bear with MOM while they work on this.
|Continue using the existing card.|
Must be kept by the pass holder.
Note: If you return it when you don’t need to, you have to pay $60 to replace the pass.