Singapore S Pass Application Services Include:
- Pre-application information and advising on Singapore S pass
- EP Online filing of (S pass Application)
- Tracking of Spass Application status while under processing
- Liaising with Direct MOM officer in charge, if required
- Responding to MOM’s requests for additional information, if any
- Arranging for issuance of the s pass upon in-principle approval (IPA)
- Filing of unlimited appeal in case of rejection of S Pass application
Apply S Pass
Mid-skilled technical staff who meet the eligibility criteria
An employer or appointed employment agent must apply on behalf of the applicant. If the pass holder changes jobs, the new employer has to apply for a new pass
Fixed monthly salary of at least $2,500 wef 1st Oct 2020
Up to 2 years
Available for eligible pass holders
Yes. Employers are subject to a quota and levy for S Pass employees
Employers must provide medical insurance for S Pass holders
S Pass Application For Foreign Workers
(Apply S Pass) for hiring technical staff to work in Singapore.
Singapore S Pass application services to render further assistance to employers intending to apply an S Pass for their foreign staff, especially companies that are newly registered in Singapore.
The S Pass is a Singapore work visa type designed for mid-level skilled foreign workers employed by companies operating in Singapore. The application is assessed based on a point system with consideration for each of the following factors: salary, education qualifications, skills, job type, and work experience. The number of S Pass holders a Singapore company can employ is capped at a sub-quota of 25% of the company’s total workforce.
S Pass Validity:
- It has a validity of 1 or 2 years and is renewable as long as the pass holder remains employed in the company, subject to the prevailing conditions imposed by the authority at the time of renewal.
S Pass Benefits:
- S Pass applicants whose fixed monthly salary is at least S$2,800 may apply for Dependant’s Pass and/or Long-Term Visit Pass for their family members.
Permanent Residence Eligibility:
- Spass holders are eligible to apply for Singapore Permanent Residency. There is no waiting period but it is advisable to wait for at least three years before applying for Permanent Residence.
S Pass Eligibility:
- A fixed monthly salary of S$2,500 or above.
Possession of a degree, diploma, or technical/specialist qualifications.
Relevant work experience and skills.
Decisions on all applications are subject to the discretion of the approving authority.
Before, During, And After You Apply For S pass
Before applying for S Pass
- Know the S Pass eligibility and requirements
- Know your quota and levy
- (First-time employers) Declare business activity
- Check the documents required for applying
Before the candidate arrives in Singapore
- Apply for Spass
After the candidate arrives in Singapore
- Buy medical insurance and submit details
- Get the S pass issued
- Register fingerprints and photo
- Receive the Spass card
As and when required
- Notify MOM of changes
- Renew S pass
- Replace a lost or damaged pass card
- Cancel S pass
After submitting an application you can check the application status online.
Already know the process? Go directly to EP Online service to apply.
Employers are urged to defer bringing foreigners into Singapore during this period until further notice.
Approvals for any new applications will be limited. You may continue to apply for passes for foreigners who are already in Singapore.
Who can apply for S Pass:
- Employer or appointed employment agency (EA).
How much it costs:
1) When you submit the application:
- MOM Cost $75 for each pass
2) When you get the pass issued:
- MOM Cost $100 for each pass
How long it takes:
- Within 3 weeks for most cases.
- Apply for an S Pass
- Check application status
- EP Online – get the pass issued
- Make an appointment
- Check card delivery status
More MOM forms
- If this is the first time you are applying for an S Pass, you first need to declare your business activity.
- Your company must have an account with the Central Provident Fund Board for calculating your S Pass quota.
- The candidate’s passport must be valid for at least 7 months. The S Pass duration granted will only be up to 1 month before the expiry date of the passport.
- If a candidate is in Singapore with a visit pass that will expire before the S Pass is issued, we won’t be able to extend the visit pass.
- You should only bring in candidates when the pass is approved. They don’t need to be in Singapore when you apply and we won’t be able to extend their visit pass.
These are the steps for applying:
|Step||Who does this||Result|
|Submit an application||Employer or EA||In-principle approval or rejection letter|
|Get the pass issued||Employer or EA||Notification letter|
|Register fingerprints and photo (if required)||Candidate||Acknowledgment of card delivery|
|Receive the card||Authorised recipients or candidate||S Pass card|