Employment Pass Renewal Fee
Per Renewal Inclusive Of MOM Cost
Our Services Include:
- Assistance in completing the self-assessment tools with MOM
- Pre-Renewal information and advising on Singapore Employment Pass
- EP Online filing of (Employment Pass Renewal)
- Tracking EP Pass renewal status while under processing
- Liaising with direct MOM officer in charge, if required
- Responding to MOM’s requests for additional information, if any
- Arranging for issuance of the Employment Pass upon in-principle approval (IPA)
- Filing of appeal in case of rejection of Employment Pass renewal
Renew Employment Pass
You can apply to (renew Employment Pass) if you want the pass holder to continue working for you.
- If the renewal is approved, the in-principle approval letter will indicate whether your pass holders are required to do a medical examination for you to get their passes issued.
- For pass holders who are currently on Stay-Home Notice or Quarantine Order and cannot do their medical examinations, you can request for time to get the renewed pass issued. You can also submit this request if your pass holders are waiting for a new passport.
- For pass holders who are unable to return to Singapore to have their passes renewed, please cancel the passes and re-apply for them when the COVID-19 situation has stabilised.
- For all other pass holders, please send them for their medical examinations (if required).
- Renewals are not guaranteed. Applications will be evaluated against current eligibility criteria.
- Remember to apply for renewal early. Renewing early does not mean that you’ll lose the remaining days in your current pass. The duration of the renewed pass will start when the current pass expires.
- If you miss the deadline, you need to apply for a new pass.
- You’ll have to apply for renewal using the renewal forms for Employment Pass (sponsorship) holders.
Employment Pass Renewal Procedure
Up to 6 months before the pass expires you can apply for a renewal of the employment pass. You must apply before the expiry date,
Employer or appointed licensed employment agent (EA).
Up to 3 years. The validity of your passport does not affect the duration of the renewed pass.
We renew Employment Pass via EP Online
You can apply to renew Employment Pass 6 months (180 days) before the pass expires.
If your renewal is successful, you:
- Print the In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter. It is valid for 3 months.
- Must follow the instructions in the IPA to get the pass issued.
You must get the pass issued before the IPA or current pass expires, whichever occurs first. The duration of the renewed pass will start when the current pass expires.
When: Within 6 months of in-principle approval
Processing time: Immediate
The candidate must be in Singapore when you carry out these steps to get the pass issued:
- Provide the required information and documents via EP online
- MOM fees
- $225 for each pass
- (If applicable) $30 for each Multiple Journey Visa
- Once the pass is issued, the candidate and you will both receive the notification letter by email.
The notification letter:
- Allows the candidate to start work and travel in and out of Singapore while waiting for the pass card.
- States if the candidate needs to have their fingerprints and photo taken for the card registration.
- Is valid for 1 month from the date of issue. If the candidate needs more time to complete the card registration procedures, you can request to extend the validity of the notification letter.
What we need
We will need the following information to get the pass issued:
- Candidate’s passport details
- Candidate’s Singapore contact details
- Candidate’s current Short-Term Visit Pass (STVP) or immigration pass details
- Candidate’s Singapore residential address, which must meet the housing requirements for you to get the pass issued.
- Singapore residential or office address to receive the candidate’s card
- Details of up to 3 authorised recipients to receive the card (their mobile number, email address and NRIC number / FIN / passport number)
We may also need to upload PDF copies of these documents:
- Candidate’s passport page showing the date of arrival in Singapore
- Completed medical examination form or medical declaration form
- Completed declaration form (attached to the candidate’s in-principle approval letter). The employer’s declaration of the form should be signed by an authorised human resource personnel, or an employee holding at least a managerial position.
Example: If the STVP expires on 10 February, please only submit the request from 3 February.
After the pass is issued, check the notification letter to see:
|IF THE NOTIFICATION LETTER STATES||THE EXISTING CARD|
|Getting a new card.|
Must be cut in half and discarded to prevent misuse.
As MOM need time to change the instructions in their eServices, pass cards and letters, please ignore any instructions to return the card. Please bear with MOM while they work on this.
|Continue using the existing card.|
Must be kept by the pass holder.
Note: If you return it when you don’t need to, you have to pay $60 to replace the pass.