Singapore Employment Pass Renewal Agency Services Include:
- Assistance in completing the self assessment tools with MOM
- EP Online filing of (Employment Pass Renewal)
- Pre-renewal advising on Employment Pass (EP) and gathering of necessary information
- Tracking EP renewal status while under processing
- Liaise with Direct MOM officer in charge when necessary
- Responding to MOM’s request for additional information as necessary
- Arranging for issuance of Employment Pass upon in-principle approval ‘IPA’
- Filing of unlimited appeal in case of rejection of EP application
Get An Overview About The Employment Pass Renewal For Professional
You can apply to (Renew Employment Pass) if you want the pass holder to continue working for you.
When to renew:
You can apply to renew an Employment Pass up to 6 months before the pass expires. You must apply before the expiry date.
Check when you can start renewing. For Employment Pass (sponsorship): you can start applying to renew when you get the renewal forms by post, 3 months before the pass expires. Your application need to reach us at least 2 months before the pass expires.
Who can renew:
Employer or appointed employment agent (EA).
What is the duration of the renewed pass:
Up to 3 years.
Note: If the passport is valid for less than 3 years, the duration granted will only be up to 1 month before the expiry date of the passport.
How much it costs:
MOM Cost $225 for each pass
MOM Cost $30 for each Multiple Journey visa (if applicable)
Note: From 1 April 2019, MOM adjusted the application and issuance / renewal fees for Employment Pass, S Pass, Work Permit and other passes.
How long it takes:
Renew using (EP Online): within 3 weeks for most cases.
Renew by post (for EP sponsorship cases only): within 8 weeks for most cases.
- Renewals are not guaranteed. Applications will be evaluated against current eligibility criteria.
- Remember to apply for renewal early. Renewing early does not mean that you’ll lose the remaining days in your current pass. The duration of the renewed pass will start when the current pass expires.
- If you miss the deadline, you need to apply for a new Employment Pass.
- You’ll have to apply for renewal using the renewal forms for Employment Pass (sponsorship) holders.
How To Renew Employment Pass In Singapore
Log in to EP Online to apply for renewal.
For EP (Sponsorship)
To renew EP (sponsorship):
- Complete the renewal form.
- Gather all supporting documents mentioned in the form.
- Post the completed form and supporting documents to:
Work Pass Division
Ministry of Manpower
18 Havelock Road
- The outcome will be emailed to the contact person indicated in the application.
When You Can Renew EP
You can apply to renew 6 months (180 days) before the pass expires.
Upon Renewal EP
If your renewal is successful, you:
- Will get an In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter. It is valid for 3 months.
- Must follow the instructions in the IPA to get the pass issued.
You must get the pass issued before the IPA or current pass expires, whichever occurs first. The duration of the renewed pass will start when the current pass expires.
After The Employment Pass Is Issued
After the pass is issued, check the notification letter to see:
|If the notification letter states||The existing card|
|Getting a new card.||Must be returned according to instruction given in the notification letter.|
|Continue using the existing card.|
Must be kept by the pass holder.
Note: If you return it when you don’t need to, you have to pay $60 to replace the pass.
If you need to return the card to MOM, you can post it to Work Pass Division, Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764. You can use EP Online’s “card return” function to tell us why you are unable to return the card.