Employment Pass Renewal Fee
Per Renewal Inclusive Of MOM Cost
Our Services Include:
- Assistance in completing the self-assessment tools with MOM
- Pre-Renewal information and advising on Singapore Employment Pass
- EP Online filing of “Employment Pass Renewal”
- Tracking EP Pass renewal status while under processing
- Liaising with direct MOM officer in charge, if required
- Responding to MOM’s requests for additional information, if any
- Arranging for issuance of the Employment Pass upon in-principle approval (IPA)
- Filing of appeal in case of rejection of Employment Pass renewal
Renew Employment Pass
You can apply to “renew Employment Pass” if you want the pass holder to continue working for you.
- If the renewal is approved, the in-principle approval letter will indicate whether your pass holders are required to do a medical examination for you to get their passes issued.
- For pass holders who are currently on Stay-Home Notice or Quarantine Order and cannot do their medical examinations, you can request for time to get the renewed pass issued. You can also submit this request if your pass holders are waiting for a new passport.
- For pass holders who are unable to return to Singapore to have their passes renewed, please cancel the passes and re-apply for them when the COVID-19 situation has stabilised.
- For all other pass holders, please send them for their medical examinations (if required).
- Renewals are not guaranteed. Applications will be evaluated against current eligibility criteria.
- Remember to apply for renewal early. Renewing early does not mean that you’ll lose the remaining days in your current pass. The duration of the renewed pass will start when the current pass expires.
- If you miss the deadline, you need to apply for a new pass.
- You’ll have to apply for renewal using the renewal forms for Employment Pass (sponsorship) holders.
Employment Pass Renewal Procedure
When to renew EP
Up to 6 months before the pass expires you can apply for a renewal of the employment pass. You must apply before the expiry date,
Who can renew EP
Employer or appointed licensed employment agent (EA).
What is the validity period
Up to 3 years. The validity of your passport does not affect the duration of the renewed pass.
How much does it cost
- MOM cost $225 for each pass
- $30 for each Multiple Journey visa (if applicable)
How long does it take
How to renew Employment Pass
We renew Employment Pass via EP Online
When you can renew EP
You can apply to renew Employment Pass 6 months (180 days) before the pass expires.
Upon renewal EP
If your renewal is successful, you:
- Print the In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter. It is valid for 3 months.
- Must follow the instructions in the IPA to get the pass issued.
You must get the pass issued before the IPA or current pass expires, whichever occurs first. The duration of the renewed pass will start when the current pass expires.
After the Employment Pass is issued
After the pass is issued, check the notification letter to see:
|IF THE NOTIFICATION LETTER STATES||THE EXISTING CARD|
|Getting a new card.||Must be cut in half and discarded to prevent misuse. |
As we need time to change the instructions in our eServices, pass cards and letters, please ignore any instructions to return the card. Please bear with us while we work on this.
|Continue using the existing card.|
Must be kept by the pass holder.Note: If you return it when you don’t need to, you have to pay $60 to replace the pass.