Long Term Visit Pass Application Agency

Singapore Long Term Visit Pass Application Agency Services Include:

  • Pre-application information and advising on Singapore Long Term Visit Pass
  • Filing of (Long Term Visit Pass Application)
  • Tracking Long Term Visit Pass application status while under processing
  • Liaising with Direct MOM officer in charge, if required
  • Responding to MOM’s requests for additional information, if any
  • Arranging for issuance of Long Term Visit Pass upon in-principle approval (IPA)
  • Filing of unlimited appeal in case of rejection of Long Term Visit Pass application

Get An Overview About The Long Term Visit Pass

Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) for certain family members of eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders

Common-law spouse, step-child or handicapped child of an eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders. Those earning over $12,000 can also bring in their parents

An employer or appointed employment agent must apply on behalf of the candidate

 Up to 2 years, tied to the validity of the main work pass

Yes. Find out how to renew

Yes. Eligible LTVP holders may be able to work here if they find jobs

No foreign worker levy or quota required

Long Term Visit Pass Application

You can apply for a Long Term Visit Pass for family members of your eligible Employment Pass or S Pass employees. 

Employers are urged to defer bringing foreigners into Singapore during this period until further notice.

Approvals for any new applications will be limited. You may continue to apply passes for foreigners who are already in Singapore.

Who can apply

Employer or appointed employment agent (EA)

How much it costs

When you submit the application:

  • $105 for each pass

When you get the pass issued:

  • $225 for each pass
  • $30 for each Multiple Journey Visa (if applicable)

How long it takes

Dependants of EP and S Pass holders: within 3 weeks for most cases.

Dependants of Employment Pass (Sponsorship), PEP and EntrePass holders: within 8 weeks for most cases.

Documents required

Find out what you’ll need.

Related eServices

  • EP Online – apply online or get the pass issued
  • Check application status
  • Make an appointment
  • Check card delivery status

More eServices and forms

These are the steps for applying:

StepWho does thisResult
Submit an applicationEmployer or EAIn-principle approval letter or rejection letter
Get the pass issuedEmployer or EANotification letter
Register fingerprints and photo (if required)The foreignerAcknowledgement of card delivery
Receive the cardAuthorised recipients or the foreignerLong Term Visit Pass card


  • You can submit the application along with the main pass holder’s work pass application or at a later date. Submit a separate application for each family member.
  • If the foreigner is in Singapore with a visit pass that will expire before the Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) is issued, we won’t be able to extend the visit pass.
  • You should only bring in the foreigner when the pass is approved. They don’t need to be in Singapore when you apply and we won’t be able to extend their visit pass.

Eligibility For Long Term Visit Pass ‘LOC’

Eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders can bring certain family members to Singapore on a Long Term Visit Pass.

You can apply for a Long Term Visit Pass for your family if you meet these requirements:

  • Hold an Employment Pass or S Pass.
  • Earn a minimum fixed monthly salary of $6,000. This is based on your salary, and not based on your combined household income.
  • Are sponsored by an established, Singapore-registered company (usually your employer).

You can get a pass for the following family members:

  • Common-law spouse.
  • Unmarried handicapped children above 21 years old.
  • Unmarried step-children under 21 years old.
  • Parents – only for those earning a fixed monthly salary of at least $12,000.
If you are legally married or have children, you may be eligible for a Dependant’s Pass.

Documents Required For Long Term Visit Pass

You need to submit documents such as copies of passport details and birth or marriage certificates along with the Long Term Visit Pass application.

You will need the personal particulars page of the candidate’s passport to apply for a Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP).

You may need to submit additional documents depending on the family member you are applying for:

Family memberAdditional documents
Common-law spouse

Any one of the following:

  • Copy of the common-law marriage certificate.
  • An affidavit by the work pass holder and their spouse declaring that they are in a common-law relationship recognised under the laws of their home country. The affidavit must also be notarised in their home country.
  • A letter from the home country’s embassy of the work pass holder or spouse acknowledging that they are in a common-law relationship recognised under the laws of their country.
Unmarried handicapped children above 21 years of ageA letter or report from a medical practitioner on the child’s condition.
Unmarried stepchildren under 21 years of age
  • A copy of the court order on the child’s custody.
  • A letter from the other biological parent stating there is no objection to bringing the child to Singapore.
  • Verification of Vaccination Requirements (for entry to Singapore) document issued by HPB is needed for foreign-born children who meet these conditions:
    • Aged 12 years old and below.
    • Applying for a new LTVP – this includes those whose LTVPs have expired or been cancelled for more than 30 days.

    Existing DP, LTVP and Student’s Pass holders do not need this document.

ParentsA copy of the work pass holder’s birth certificate that states the names of the parents.
  • For non-English documents, you must submit all of the following:
    • Original document.
    • English translation of original document. The translation can be done by a translation service provider.
  • We may ask for other documents when we review your application.

Dependant of Employment Pass and S Pass holders

Processing time: within 3 weeks. Some cases will take more time.

To submit an application:

  1. Log in to EP Online to fill out the application and upload the required documents.
  2. Pay the $105 fee for each application. You can pay by GIRO, VISA, MasterCard or eNets Debit.
  3. Check your application status after 3 weeks. It may take longer if additional information is required.
  4. If the pass is approved, log in to EP Online and print the in-principle approval (IPA) letter.

Send the pass holder’s copy of the IPA to the foreigner. It has a pre-approved single-entry visa for the foreigner to enter Singapore.

After you receive the IPA, you have the following period of time to bring the foreigner to Singapore before you can get the pass issued:

If the foreigner is aIt is valid for
Dependant of EP holder6 months
Dependant of S Pass holder2 months

Get The Pass Issued

When: For EP dependants, within 6 months of IPA. For S Pass dependants, within 2 months of IPA.

Processing time: Immediate

The foreigner must be in Singapore when you request for the pass to be issued.

To get the pass issued:

  1. Log in to EP Online to make the request and submit the supporting documents 
  2. Pay the fees using GIRO, or eNETS credit or debit:
    • $225 for each pass.
    • (If applicable) $30 for each Multiple Journey Visa.
  3. When the pass is issued, print the notification letter.

The notification letter:

  • Should be given to the foreigner. It allows them to travel in and out of Singapore while waiting for the pass card.
  • States if the foreigner needs to register to have fingerprints and photo taken.
  • Is valid for 1 month from the date of issue. Request to extend the validity if you have a change of travel plans.

What you’ll need

You will need the following information for issuing the pass:

  • The foreigner’s passport details.
  • Details of the foreigner’s current Short Term Visit Pass or immigration pass.
  • The foreigner’s residential address in Singapore.
  • A local address where we can deliver the card.
  • Contact details of at least one authorised recipient to receive an SMS or email alert with delivery details.

You may also need to submit PDF copies of these documents:

  • Disembarkation / Embarkation card (immigration white card).
  • Completed medical examination form or health declaration form.
  • Completed declaration form attached with the foreigner’s in-principle approval letter.

When: For EP dependants, within 2 weeks; for S Pass dependants, within 1 week

Check the notification letter for whether the foreigner needs to register fingerprints and photo.

For registration, you must make an appointment for the foreigner to visit the relevant services centre:

Type of dependantWhere to registerTimeframe for registration
Dependants of Employment Pass holdersEmployment Pass Services Centre (EPSC)Within 2 weeks after pass is issued
Dependants of S Pass holdersMOM Services Centre – Hall CWithin 1 week after pass is issued

The foreigner should bring along these documents for the appointment:

  • Original passport
  • Appointment letter
  • Notification letter
  • Documents listed in the IPA letter and notification letter

When: 4 working days after registration or document verification

We will deliver the card to the given address 4 working days after the foreigner registers and gets documents verified.

If the foreigner does not need to register, we will deliver the card 4 working days after checking the documents.

The authorised recipients will get an SMS or email with the delivery details at least 1 working day before the delivery.

Download SGWorkPass to scan QR code on your new card to check status, expiry date and more.

If card delivery fails

After two unsuccessful deliveries, you’ll have to collect the card at the relevant MOM centre:

Type of dependantWhere to collect
Dependants of Employment Pass holdersEmployment Pass Services Centre (EPSC)
Dependants of S Pass holdersMOM Services Centre – Hall C

The foreigner or an authorised person can collect it 3 working days after the second attempted delivery. They don’t need an appointment.

Bring along these documents for card collection:

  • Candidate’s original passport
  • Notification letter

If you authorise someone to collect it on your behalf, make sure they bring these along:

  • An authorisation letter from the employer
  • NRIC or passport for verification
Scroll to Top