Long Term Visit Pass Application Fee
Per Application Inclusive Of MOM Cost
Our Services Include:
- Pre-application information and advising on Singapore Long Term Visit Pass
- Filing of (Long Term Visit Pass Application)
- Tracking Long Term Visit Pass application status while under processing
- Liaising with Direct MOM officer in charge, if required
- Responding to MOM’s requests for additional information, if any
- Arranging for issuance of Long Term Visit Pass upon in-principle approval (IPA)
- Filing of appeal in case of rejection of Long Term Visit Pass application
Long Term Visit Pass
The Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP) is for a common-law spouse, step-child or handicapped child of an Employment Pass or S Pass holder. Pass holders earning over $12,000 can also get a pass for parents. Find out about the pass and how to apply.
Overview and key facts about the Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) for certain family members of eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders.
|Who it is for||Common-law spouse, step-child or handicapped child of an eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders. Those earning over $12,000 can also bring in their parents.|
|Who can apply||An employer or appointed employment agent must apply on behalf of the candidate.|
|What is the duration||Up to 2 years, tied to the validity of the main work pass.|
|Is it renewable||Yes.|
|Work in Singapore||Yes. Eligible LTVP holders may be able to work here if they find jobs.|
|Foreign worker levy or quota||No foreign worker levy or quota required.|
Apply Long Term Visit Pass
You can (Apply Long Term Visit Pass) for family members of your eligible Employment Pass or S Pass employees.
Employers are urged to defer bringing foreigners into Singapore during this period until further notice.
Approvals for any new applications will be limited. You may continue to apply passes for foreigners who are already in Singapore.
Who can apply:
- Employer or appointed employment agent (EA)
How much it costs:
When you submit the application:
- MOM Cost $105 for each pass
When you get the pass issued:
- MOM Cost $225 for each pass
- MOM Cost $30 for each Multiple Journey Visa (if applicable)
How long it takes:
- Dependants of EP and S Pass holders: within 3 weeks for most cases.
- Dependants of Employment Pass (Sponsorship), PEP and EntrePass holders: within 8 weeks for most cases.
- Find out what you’ll need.
- EP Online – apply online or get the pass issued
- Check application status
- Make an appointment
- Check card delivery status
These are the steps for applying:
|Step||Who does this||Result|
|Submit an application||Employer or EA||In-principle approval letter or rejection letter|
|Get the pass issued||Employer or EA||Notification letter|
|Register fingerprints and photo (if required)||The foreigner||Acknowledgement of card delivery|
|Receive the card||Authorised recipients or the foreigner||Long Term Visit Pass card|
- You can submit the application along with the main pass holder’s work pass application or at a later date. Submit a separate application for each family member.
- If the foreigner is in Singapore with a visit pass that will expire before the Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) is issued, we won’t be able to extend the visit pass.
- You should only bring in the foreigner when the pass is approved. They don’t need to be in Singapore when you apply and we won’t be able to extend their visit pass.
You can apply for a Long Term Visit Pass for your family if you meet these requirements:
- Hold an Employment Pass or S Pass.
- Earn a minimum fixed monthly salary of $6,000. This is based on your salary, and not based on your combined household income.
- Are sponsored by an established, Singapore-registered company (usually your employer).
You can get a pass for the following family members:
- Common-law spouse.
- Unmarried handicapped children above 21 years old.
- Unmarried step-children under 21 years old.
- Parents – only for those earning a fixed monthly salary of at least $12,000.